Minn Kota Maxxum 70 Trolling Motor 42"" Shaft Speed ControlModel: 1368560
- Bowguard 360°® Breakaway Mount: Breaks away on impact, then automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing and an extra safeguard from damaging your trolling motor or boat. It even detaches for added convenience.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- 5-Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when you're trolling.
- Illuminated Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator built right into the motor head tells you right where you’re headed - in any conditions.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
It's up at the crack of dawn, before anyone else hits the ramp. And it's still kickin' when the sun goes down. Maxxum® is built to keep up with dedicated anglers, with tournament-tested power, innovative fishing features, and an impact-resistant composite head.Specifications
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||70 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Cable|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- Maxxum 70 lb. 42"" 5-speed foot-control motor
- MKP-32 Prop
- Hold Down Strap and Mounting Hardware