Minn Kota Powerdrive 45 Trolling Motor with 48"" ShaftModel: 1358790
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely — ready for action whenever you are.
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18' cord. Note: the foot pedal is not included with i-Pilot models.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant ""stage of charge"" reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4"" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive™ shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day.Specifications
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||45 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Side-to-Side / Electric|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- PowerDrive 45 lb. 48"" motor
- Corded Foot Pedal
- MKP-2 Prop
- Mounting Hardware