Minn Kota Riptide Maxxum 80 Trolling Motor 52"" Shaft Bow Guard with Variable SpeedModel: 1363446
- Riptide Maxxum Mount - Rough conditions or treacherous stump fields should never keep you off the water. The tournament-tested Maxxum Mount plows through any obstacle. When you stow Maxxum, you can rest assured that our mount won’t budge, flex or vibrate.
- Bowguard 360° breaks away on impact from any angle and automatically resets itself - protecting your motor and your boat, so you can fish without worry. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise to keep you silent on the water.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller - Tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6"") to give you maximum control.
- Digital Maximizer: provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster - This easy-to-use adjuster lets you change depths simply and securely, and it locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter - This convenient battery meter tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
Saltwater never stops attacking your motor. Riptide Maxxum hits back, with battle-tested toughness, quiet operation and corrosion-resistant design to take you where you want to be. End, meet means.Specifications
|For Use In||Saltwater|
|Max Thrust||80 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||No|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- Riptide Maxxum 80 lb. 62"" variable speed motor with Bowguard 360 mount
- Hold Down Strap
- Stabilizer and Mounting Hardware