Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor 72"" Shaft with i-Pilot LinkModel: 1363747
- Lift-Assist Design - Riptide Terrova's new Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- New i-Pilot Link - Link lets you control your motor from your Humminbird or its new touch-screen remote. It includes the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, every i-Pilot feature, plus the ability to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to waypoints.
- Stow & Deploy Lever - Easy in. Easy out. Everyday. That’s the thought behind Riptide Terrova's innovative stow/deploy mechanism. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a master cut-off switch automatically turns off the motor when stowed.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - Riptide Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2